IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Im trying to setup the following:Remote location tries to dial another location and gets a busy signal, it will automatically reroute and dial through PSTN. So if my remote location calls say 55-4000, how do I tell the remote location to reroute to ...

Hi,We have a voice network that is completely separate of the data network (due to some security restrictions). Both networks are connected to the internet. We have a CUCM v6.1.3a.I wonder if it is possible to use Webdialer/Click2Call widget on deskt...

Hi can anyone helpDue to an error on my part, when I added around 100 users I accidently left the “enable mobility” feature checked on the user template under BAT. This failed after around 60 users due to a license violation. Since then I am unab...

Has anyone got an SCCP ATA to work with a BiAMP Nexia audio system. There seems to be a disconnect between the screen touchpad and the ata. Dialing from an analog phone works, as does dialing from an analog phone, and then transferring via the keyp...

Hello, Can I get some help on how to get two CME sites to do TEHO with each other. I have an office in Macau and one in Singapore both with CME and they want to do TEHO between the two. Here is what I have so far:Macau Routerdial-peer voice 65 voip d...

anthonymd by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Can I get some help on how to get two CME sites to do TEHO with each other. I have an office in Macau and one in Singapore both with CME and they want to do TEHO between the two. Here is what I have so far:Macau Routerdial-peer voice 65 voip d...

anthonymd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes