IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Scenario: Cisco voice Gateway 2800 series running IOS v.12.4(24)T1. One interface connected to PSTN(ISDN) and other to ip network, facing a sip proxy. When a call is placed from pstn to a BRI port, it matches a dial peer which target is the sip prox...

rcastanov by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I had a tech try to flash this phone to SIP 8.11 from SCCP and they must have done something wrong, because the phone goes from configuring VLAN to TFTP error (0A in little letters next to it) and hangs. The tech said they did a restor...

Hi,I need to integrate CUCM 6.0 with Nortel CS1000M for my client. I put an MGCP gateway and configured QSIG trunk beteween CUCM and PBX. The connectivity is like thisCUCM --> MGCP --> QSIG --> PBX Now the calls are working both ways from IP Phones a...

sfurqanli by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,We currently have a Cisco 3825 Router with 3 VIC2-2BRI-NT/TE BRI Cards. Everything is working as it should, but I'm trying to change our dial-out number. With this I mean the number that is displayed on the telephone of the called party. On...

js by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Assume the following:A manager initiates a conference with two other persons. Then he tells his secretary to add two other person to the existing conference.Is this possible? I tried to transfer a conference to the manager's phone and then let the...