IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greeting Everyone,How can we deactivate the phone menu or setting on an IP Phone (deactivate the setting menus, Search option only if the called knew the First and Last name...) in order to be located in a public place or in a lobby.Thanks

HiWe want to replace existing CA with Windows 2008 CA. when I tried to generate CSR from CUCM 7.0 and want Windows 2008 CA to sign it, it fails with the country code,certificate generates full name of country instead of 2 letter Code ie. DE.Any idea ...

mikram by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am working with a customer who has purchased Soft-Ex Optimiser for CDR/Billing. They are currenlty running CCME 4.2.I know that CDRs can be collected with Syslog or RADIUS but Soft-Ex require the CDR details to be sent to an FTP Server on the LA...

Resolved! AS5300 DSPs

Hi all,I have got a Cisco AS5300 with 2PRI DFC which i am trying to use as a voice gateway. when I displayed the show version of my device there were no dsp ressources however i was able to configure the 2 ports and even got voice ports created (I kn...