IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi does anyone know what's the difference between these two pvdm modules:1. PVDM2-16U48: PVDM2 16-channel to 48-channel factory upgrade2. PVDM2-48: 48-Channel Packet Voice/Fax DSP Modulei'm trying to figure out what's the difference can any body help...

Hi all, I would like to ask about call processing. I have my phone in DP which got CUCM group adjusted that 1-Subscriber 2-Publisher. Route patern Im calling through got route list of two GWs and route list is in the same CUCM group (1st-Sub 2nd-Pub)...

Hi,I'm trying to get file accounting working on 2800 router running 12.4(20)T.I can see the messages in the debug but there seems to be an issue dumping to the remote file in ftp.Error - *Apr 9 17:31:27.191: %VOICE_FILE_ACCT-3-DUMPFAIL: Could not du...

Hi,I have 2 analog phones connected to a 2600XM router, i have added the router as a h.323 gateway in call manager and i can call the analog phones from a ip phone, however the is no sound from the speaker on the ip phone. (the ip phone works when i...

We upgraded from CM4.2 to CM7.0(2) and we're now looking at Attendant Consoles, and directories in general. We're in the middle of developing an online campus directory. If we can create a CM specific LDAP - will the Attendant Console Corporate Dir...

Hi,I want to give a solution to my company regarding the IP Telephony setup. Our call manager is located on remote site and one of our office 40 users needs to connect via lease line with this call manger.I will use 2821 with WIC-2T and EVM-HD-8FXS/D...

What is "Handled Time" - is this the time the agent was on a call with someone?Is there something within IPCC Express 5.0 that you can program to log off all the agents at a certain time in case agents forget to logoff at the end of the day?

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes