IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a problem with a new created Route Point :-(I copied an existing one wich is working as expected.The new one also works as expected when I call internal.As soon as i try to reach him from the PSTN I get three or four call-connected tone...

i have a ccme behind an ios nat router and when i make calls to the incoming sip trunk the phones ring but when i answer there is no audio and the cell phone im using to caal the sip trunk keeps ringing like i didnt even answer. i can make outgoing c...

In CER 2.0 if a system discovers more phones than it's licensed for what will be the effect? We have a client that has added about 1000 more phones than they're currently licensed for. We're awaiting the additional CER licenses, but want to make sure...

Does anyone have a good debug q931 of an QSIG MWI to a Nortel 1000M or any other pbx? I am having issues lighting the Nortel phones MWI and am seeing some different bearer cap information than a standard station to station call. I have attached the...

We are using CUVA 2.1.1 with 7961 phones.The phones are running firmware ver SCCP41.8-3-3SR2S.Calls are being made between two phones at the same location, in the same building, on the same vlan.Sometimes the initial video call will work but then a s...

With IPCC Express on the Backup Storage Location Page, there is a text box to put in "Path Name". What format do you do this in since the format I will list below did not work.\\Gummi\home\ipccGummi is the name of the server, do I need to put the IP ...

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I have installed a CUCM 5.1.3It works fine except for a issue that i found. The 7911 sometimes losses the forward key. The only way that i can solve this is by deleting the phone and configure all again. This is happenning in the whole system, ...

Hi everyone... i have a Call Manager 5.1.3 in a cluster enviroment, and i want to delete a partition but an error appears saying that i can't delete it because is asociated to another database... i already checked with the Dependency Records and this...