IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I tried to configure a cluster in a CCM version 6.1.3 using wizard option, it ask for the publisher name, Ip address and the the security password but it does not work, at the end of the procedure an error was displayed, is there an other way to ...

carlosg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 3640 router, i want to use as a gateway with 1 nm-hdv-1t1 module and 4 pots. I first configure pots with mgcp, it works, i want to add the nm-hdv-1t1 and it fail to register. may i use 2 nm module with mgcp or it will be easier with h-3...

pminguy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use CCM 6.0.1 I have a directory number that if they do not answer or are the phone the destination number is a cell phone. The DN rings six times before it cuts over to the cell phone. Is there some way to change the number of rings before the ca...

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there any suggested traps to configure on a cisco CUBE router for SIP?We have an alerting system that will alert via SNMP and I would like to configure SNMP to alert us if the DSP resources are getting maxed out or if calls are dropping.Is there ...

Hi all, I would like to provide users DND funcionality - just to reject incoming call, but if you adjust "call reject" under DND phone settings (or common phone profile), when you reject call you also activate DND function and other calls dont ring a...

Are Licenses automatically backed up by the disaster recovery tool in CM5.1+ or do they need to be backed up by a separate method? I'm working on a Disaster Recovery plan, and I'm really not sure where these would need to be backed up. Any help tha...

slongewa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes