IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have CUCM 11.5 that is connected by sip trunk to a CUCME in a remote office. the Sip trunk is up and the remote office can call the head office but the head office can't call the remote office. i don't have access to the CUCME in the remote office...

maccollins by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to make a request with  Postman but I always receive an 599, the same request is working with SOAPUI. Can someone help me with the configuration of postman to make it work? I already read the blog "https://info.stack8.com/blog/cisco...

jolfi2009 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have users that have speed dial numbers programmed. When you press down on the Navigation ring, you see the speed dial number. However, the list stops at 6. I made a test phone button template with 4 lines & 32 speed dials. Applied that to a phone ...

Resolved! Vg204XM FAX

Hi, I am wondering if someone can answer my query...if I have brand new vg204xm gateway and if I plug-in analog phone to one of the ports in the back (ports 0/0 to 0/3) should I get fast busy or dial tone or nothing (dead air)? Thanks

G3261 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a 4port WIC FXO card.  I am installing an IP PBX for a customer, but the customer has 4 Analog lines.  I need to be able to configure this card for US based dialing inbound and outbound.  All calls inbound will come in one of the ports ...

I am in need of assistance with setting up 911 calling for a new warehouse that is not local to the call manager server. Can anyone provide assistance? Our Call Manager version is 9.1.1 (ironic..I know).  Our initial thought was that we would simply ...

Does a new 8832 Conference phone supposed to come with a LAN or power injector. We are POE,however doesn't it need some sort of Ethernet injector or brick? The phone I received had nothing in the box with it. Is the injector/brick ordered separate?.....

I have set up the ability to use Jabber to make calls through a CTI Remote Device as well as the Jabber Remote Destination and that is working as expected. I however cannot get the persistent connection call to go through when a user logs into Finess...

sls462 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes