IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a cisco Meeting Place Express version Version: 2.0.3.35, and I Configured the outdial. I enable the H.323 and I set the following parameter:E.164 address: 9000H.323 ID : MPEH.323 Number Type : UnknownLocal H.323 port: 1720Use gatekeeper: No...

I have one phone, a 7970 that does not seem to want to keep up with daylight savings time. The firmware load and device pool seem to be identical to other phones that are registering the proper date and time. Can anyone think of a reason that this ...

slongewa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Unity Caller Input

Using Unity 4.2We have a Call Handler set to answer an 800 number and the Caller Input is set to allow callers to dial an extension during greeting. If they enter an invalid extension, how do I control where the call goes? Is this possible? Currently...

bbtekgraf by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an ISR-based H.323 gateway registered to a 5.1 CUCM cluster. The "MTP required" checkbox checked. The ISR has soft & hard MTP resources defined and registered, and they're listed at the top of the MRGL used by this branch's phones as well a...

Hi There,I need to upload a background image to the TFTP location of the 6.1.2 appliance so that it can be selected from within User Preferences in the IP communicator phones. The image file extension is .png. Can anyone please assist on how to do th...

egua5261 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have several ATA 186's at a location that I'm using for analog fax lines. This site complains about fax's dropping and a multitude of other problems with faxing. I'm trying to narrow down what may be the problem. I kind of think that its th...

dan hale by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i want to configure an old router 1760 as ccme . But when i want to create cnf-files i have this error :"cannot currently create files. Please verify CME Configuration"Do you have an idea ?Thanks,Guillaume

Unanswered Topics