IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, My Customer is using CCM version 5.1 and have the following doubt: It's possibility configure CDR to show that FAC or there are any field in CDR that show the FAC?Thanks,Wilson Santana

so i have this case open with TAC for about a week and they cant seem to figure it out....all of the VoIP phones in the cluster were 4 minutes slow on Thursday (2/12) as of today they are 7 minutes slow. this just started happening last week. We use ...

omgjames1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,1) Which are the field of the Active Directory that should be populated otherwise the record is not imported ?2) Is it possible to do a mapping of CCM Directory Fields with the AD fields although they are empty ?many thanks

tka by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am testing out using cpic 2.x in a lab enviorment and I checked my logs and this is what I get (any input will be greatly appreciated):File[Communicator\LdapDirectories.xml] not found iam runn CCM 4.x

wjwilson1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes