IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everybody,I have a CUCM 6.1.3 cluster (2 nodes) with 2 GW2811 (using H323), each one with 1xPRI to PSTN.Redundancy is correctly managed for incoming and outgoing calls for all scenarios except one: when a voice GW is network-isolated. The probl...

HI,dial-peers failover occur based on SIP service status or system status?Actually, we have two dial-peers configured with preference 1 and 2 pointing to primary and secondary call server.dial-peer voice 101 voip preference 1destination-pattern 5000 ...

HI all,I'm having a problem dialing one particular 800 number. It use to work and as of a few days ago, it stopped working via CM. The number works fine from any other land line or cell phone. All other 800 or toll free numbers also work fine with...

Amuramoto by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client that is looking at both technologies. I can not find a document that does a side by side comparison of features between the two. Even the SRND doesn't show what features like mobility, paging, etcd.are offered. Any advice on featur...

I have recently installed CM 6.1 in a VMWare environment for testing. The install went smoothly, but I am having issues now.There are several services that will start, but then they shut down after less than a minute, including the Call Manager and ...

pmccloud by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Bit of an old version for you.....! call manager version 3.3 - where do you assign rights to user profiles? e.g. full rights, read rights, no rights?user 1 = full rights to change everythinguser 2 - to see what is in a profileuser 3 - has no rights a...

nickmac74 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all,A my customer want that when the second incoming call a ephone it does not show the call on screen but simply advise the caller with a busy tone.The configuration it's very simply I paste follow some line:--------------------------num-exp 3...

a.crippa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes