IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have looked in vain for an answer- is it possible to bridge my dsl modem (dynamic) and input to my 2801 with cme and use switchport in ip phones (via integral hwic 9 port switch card) for typical pc internet use?If so I can not find a config exampl...

rd1427 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Router Capacity

Does anyone have a document that shows how many users are typically supported on a 2821/2851 and 3845 voice gateway which will be configured with SRST failover? I am trying to define a baseline for my company as to when we should go from a 2851 to a ...

dvanzee by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are in the process of converting a 2851 mpls router into a voice gateway. I know the 2851 has 3 slots for PVDM's and I figured I needed to put a voice image on it. This router is going to be handling 3 T1 Pri. It will also be an MGCP GW. What else...

dvanzee by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Below is the current config of the gateway a client's Call Manager 3.3 is connected to. I have a pending raid failure on the publisher, and want to ensure callers can still dial out and recive calls if the publisher fails completely and it is being ...