IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

out of the blue - when someone dials into a POTS FXO port on a 3660 gateway they get 2 rings and a fast busy. Plugging a phone into the telco line and it works fine. The FXO module was replaced and the router rebooted to no avail. When looking at the...

Hi,I have configured my cisco 2811 as an mgcp gateway. It has 4 fxs ports on it, I also configured them. It will connect to another non-ip telephony-system from these fxs ports. When our users will call 1111 they have to reach the other system. But i...

Dear all,I have cisco ccm 5.1 in my office. i have nokia e61i phone i configuared my phone over the sip and its working really fine. in my internal network but when i leave my network i try from another network or thorough 3G i am able to register on...

fahadrazi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes