IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Playing around with a new CM 6X install and I am trying to setup an IP Communicator phone when I fill everything out I get a message that says "Device Security Profile - is Required. Please specify a value and try again". Not sure what it wants me to...

dvanzee by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question regarding the url services button in CME. It seems that even if I set "url services xxx". It doesn't change where the button points. Not matter what I do the XMLDefaults file always has serviceURL set to http://10.1.1.1:80/CMEserver...

Hi thereWe have CCM 6.0 and 2821 gateway configured for H323. we have 12 FXo and 1 E1 PRI.as per the client requirements, 2 classes of users one who need DID number and other who do not need DID numbers.Call routing as followsUsers Local Cal...

What is the distance limitation of a Cisco IP phone - 100meters? If so what cost-effective products are available to boost this distance to say 1,000meters? Also what is the distance limitation from an analog gateway (V224) to an end-unit analog devi...

Dear All,I am having one issue i.e. when two persons are having conversation on 7911 and if third person place a call to the one already enaged in the conversation how should i now that the person i m calling is talking to somebody else. Is there any...

tiger_401 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes