IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just discovered the Cisco Phone Designer application. It's a great way to change the background image on an IP phone. Once an image is downloaded to the phone is there any way to eliminate the horizontal lines that go across the phone's display? (...

mstafford by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,My Customer have a CCM version 5.0.1 and we need advance the time in one hour because in Brazil will start summer hour. My question is: I need change time zone the machine or I need too change the Date/Time in CCM?Thank You,Wilson

Hi there,I have a gateway that is connectec to a PBX using VIC2-4FXOFrequently those ports keep "bloqued" after being used... and it is necessary to shutdown the ports to make them work again... This is a example of a port config. Any suggestion for ...

Hi Guys,I am experiencing a problem with speed dials locking up. This only occurs if a user presses the speed dial key and hangs up before the call connects to the remote destination. If trying to use the speed dial again they lock up for indefinate ...

Hi, We have Cisco Unity Connection version: 1.2(1) when trying to import new users it fails with error message " Failed to send message to remote AXL server. Please check error log for more details." - checked event viewer on the server to no avail. ...

I would like to obtain CMR records for calls between 79xx endpoints and Cisco gateways running H.323 or SIP, though reading the documentation it seems to suggest MCGP is the only supported protocol is this correct ? and why ?/nick

nstathak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A customer would like to investigate using a Sip trunk instead of an ISDN line.Does the Sip trunk behave just as a ISDN line would in terms of caller i.d etc?

silex by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes