IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a 2821 with 8 fxo ports and 8 phones. I want each phone have his own fxo for outgoing/incoming calls.For incoming i used the PLAR command under voice-port, that's ok.But for outgoing it uses one of the FXO,I tried the trunk command but i...

ccr_cisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently purchased a cisco 7975 phone and upon trying to create a device for it in my cucm, I do not have 7975 as a choice in the drop "phone type" down list. I have already downloaded the ".cop.sgn" file from cisco's website, and I went through th...

thegner by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i have a CCM 4.1(3)sr5d.and i have 7911, 7912, 7940,7960,7970 IPphones.all the IP phone are in frensh language except the 7911.hoever i specify french language in config, it's always in english.how can i change the 7911 ipphone to start with f...

I am running CCM 6.0.1 and need to reboot it.CAn I just putty into it and issue a "shutdown -r now"Or is there a certain proceedure I need to do because its Cisco and Linux?I attempted to search Cisco.com but didnt find anything. If someone can post ...

Hi Friends,On CCM 4.2(3) publisher i install CDR Analaysis and Report tool in order to generate report for international calls. Problem is i am unable to login first time using user/pass admin/admin. I also tried other passwords but i recieve the sam...