IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

dial-peer voice 11 voip voice-class h323 1 incoming called-number 1# tech-prefix 1# dtmf-relay h245-signal fax-relay ecm disable fax rate 14400 no vadIs this dial-peer working- as there is no session target or port1/1 .....many thanks

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a call manager express that needs to be interfaced with PSTN network.I'm looking for a T1/PRI card. Can you help me with a part number for this card and if you have a better recommendation, don't hesitate to list it.

Hello,we recently had a failure in our cluster installation and we had to manually rebuilt a Subscriber. After the rebuilt the Engineer originally missed to install BARS. We have now installed this too but unfortunately it seems our Hand Over Documen...

hibased on cme 4.1 compatibility matrix (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/requirements/guide/cme41spc.htm) the 7962 phone is supported, i used 124-11XJ IOS and cme-124-11XJ.zip cme 4.1 files, but i found 7962 is not supported when ...

Hi,I have 2 nos of Cisco 7960 phone,and I could install them with the Cisco call Manager 4.1 which is already existing,I could see these two 7960 phones in the device pool with their respective MAC addresses,and also I am getting the disl tone,able t...

Lavanholy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been using IPC for a long time and just upgraded to CM6. Now at home over a VPN, I no longer can use IPC. If I call Unity I see packets going both ways, and hear the Unity prompts, but Unity apparently can't hear me. If I call into my CRA IPIVR ...

k6lw by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes