IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have a CCM 6 and Unity Connection 2.0 with IVR,all work fine, but i try to connect the lines of the old PBX to FXO card, but when i try to call the line ringing but dont send to IVR.This is part of the configurationvoice-port 0/2/2 timeouts cal...

cvicentep by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello people,I am having a problem with retrieve commands in the MGC.After install a new license in my PGW I've created an EISUP link towards HSI.When I make some commands in the MGC I receive an error as you can see attached:"Command aborted".My que...

Hopefully someone can help me out, I'm a little new to CM. I'm trying to set up the system to call one of our remote offices via 4 digit dialing. I've set up a route pattern 65XX and tried every combination changing the called party transform mask an...