IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I was going to install the Updates Wizard file but it tells me that the hardware is not supported by Cisco. The hardware is approved Cisco, but perhaps the updates file doesn't support the current CM version along with the hardware platform.I'm runni...

julio by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allWe have 3 PSTN trunk ie 2 digital(E 1) and 1 analog(FXO). According to my routeplan first priority is for E1(primary),E1(secondary) and Analog FXO. I attached my Gateway configuration. My internal numbering plan is 7xxx and my DID Range is 700...

All, Im trying to configure a vg224 to do MGCP with a CUCM 6.x. I have it registered with the callmanager successfully, and I have at this point one fxs port configured. I feel like something is missing though, and Id like your opinion on it. It j...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm on CCM 4.1.3 and I'm trying to fulfill a requirement for retention of CDR. We have ~3500 phones in our cluster now and queries on the CDR database indicate with the default 1.5 million CDR records specified, this only give us about 18 days worth...

JimSJ by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes