IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends, If i want to send my internal numbers to outside PSTN world while calling outside of my company, out side people should see my number,not the board number but each internal number ,what i have to do, Telco must invlove in this to send m...

esa786_2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup a PIX VPN.I was testing IP Communicator from home via a VPN connection to our PIX and it runs but when the call is connceted there is sound one way. I can hear the other side but they can't hear me.Let me know if you know what could it p...

Hi, I have the follow problem: when i send a fax , it works. But if i receive a fax, it fails. I`m using a VG224 (12.3(7r)T2) and the call to PSTN by 2811 (12.4(13r)T) in MGCP mode. In the CCM i`m using FAX Relay for the E1. Any idea?Regards

Hi, We are running CCM 4.1(3) Cluster and IPCC Express 4.0Past Couple of Days BARS(Backup and Restore Server)is not working,in BARS admin page it says: "A Backup or restore process is in progress Please try again after some time"(this state is for p...

Resolved! AXL account issue

I am rolling out CUPs 6 and it is not talking to my CUCM 6.1. My AXL user id on CUPS doesnt match CUCM, but for the life of me I can't find where to correct this on the call manager side. Any help, and a slap on the back of the head is appreciated.Ad...

ahab by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see that Mobility Connect comes with UCM 6.0 (and is part of the UCM configuration). Is their any extra licensing needed for users of Mobility Connect in this scenario?Also, the UCM 6.0 Features and services guide specifies that Mobility Voice Acc...

SBCdd7343 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes