IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Router filters- why use themIn a normal CCM with a Country Dial Plan having been implemented you create a multiple instances of Route pattern 9.@ with different partitions - or it is in my supported system9.@ partition - mobile9.@ partition - loc...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI've had an open tac case for a few months now with not much progress - so i thought i'd ask if anyone else has come accross this issue on a 1751V cme system.I have a 1751V with 1 vic2-fxo and a 4 channel dsp, 4 sccp handsets and 2 sip handsets...

Quick, easy question, because I only need opinions! :-)I am reviewing our Smartnet contracts and am being asked to justify Smartnet on CP791X - CP797X. I've got the pricing on the Smartnet renewal as well as prices for new phones.At a previous empl...

egrinkin1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

2851 Router came in with CCME and CUE installed. IOS 12.4.6 and cue 2.3. I want to integrate CUE with CCM 4.2. Is it possible? I found this statement I am not sure exactly what it means and how it is done.Note: There is no method to convert or back u...

All, I am up for a few CallManager upgrades. I am still somewhat new to IP Telephony, so I was wondering if someone could tell me how long a typical upgrade might take? Im upgrading from 4.0(2) to probably 4.1(3). Anyone have any ideas?Also, If I ...

Hi, In my 7940 IP Phones , I need the max line to be 4, but the phone should give busy trigger when one call is active.I tried by changing the Max line to 4 and the busy trigger to be 1. After doing this, I am getting a busy tone when I have an acti...

dumble4me by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics