IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings everyone,How many wireless CP7920 can the UC500 route? I client of mine already has 6 CP7920 and 2 CP7941 Phone's he wants to buy a UC500W 8 users with BRI and a extra VIC for add. BRI ports. Is this going to be enough? Do I need anything m...

Cisco IOS: 12.4(11)XW3 Hardware: 2811I'm using cisco call manager express 4.2, i'm not able to get the caller ID from outbound calls to display on the local phones.Were are using FXO cards (no pri). I ran the debug VPM signal command and the caller i...

Resolved! auto attendant

I am a little confused about auto attendant. Is it possible to do auto attendant on a callmanager only? Or do you have to have Unity / Unity Connection / Unity Express also to do auto attendant? Also, I tried to find documentation to show me how t...

Dear Seniors. I want to know which tool cisco TAC using for analysing the SDL and SDI trace. I heard they are using some third party tool to anylys the traces from CCM.If any body know it pls let me know, if you know any tools which easy to analyse t...

esa786_2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes