IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hiI have installed the Ex Mob service in the VM environment....when i try to log into the service i get a message that saysError 100login unsuccessful...i have trouble shooted using the EM troubleshooting guide.....i could not see any virtual directo...

Hi,One of my customer is having the 2 analog telephone lines,2 normal analog telephones and 8 IP Phones,the appropriate router is equiped with FXS card to attach the normal analog phones and FXO card for connecting the analog telephone lines.My clar...

Lavanholy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,all the best for the new year first of all. im about to install a paging system for one of my customers using the ip phone services. id like to have a softkey instead labelled paging instead of going through all the added steps. i was thinking h...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to prioritize voice traffic between 3 sites and everything I try only seems to make things worse for both data and voice, can somebody point me in the right diretion?Each site has a Full T1 with a 768 CIR.The main site has two DLCI's one ...

kchannels by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes