IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, i try to use a php script to monitoring active call, all works good. The next step is to disconnect a call, when it trigger an event, for this pourpouse, i need to get the call id from "show active call brief", do you know a oid for this?PSi ...

I am going make some big changes on my IPT , so i am planning to take the two disk out so that in case of backout i can restore my data back.Can anyone describe the proess step by step , so that I can make sure that I am not missing anything.Helpful ...

satishy_2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am experiencing an FXO disconnect problem when i configure the gateway as MGCP but the problem disappears when i configure the same gateway for H323. I have tried recording the disconnect tones, configured cadence, frequency, tried using our regio...

We have a global voip implementation being initiated within our organization. In our asain pacific region we would like to cluster our primary and subscriber in Hong Kong with a secondary subscriber in Tokyo. There are latency issues though, working ...

lewisx_2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have Cisco Call Manager implemented and our five remote branches are all using Cisco IP telephones. Each remote router is configured with SRST. Each router has it's own PRI with a block of DID numbers.The calls from branch to branch all go through...

Unanswered Topics