IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have downloaded CCM6.01a non bootable iso files UCSInstall_UCOS_6.0.1.2000-4, which is available for download under our SASU contract.Combined both the files and verified checksum. But am not sure how to start installation as this is non bootable ...

Hi everyone,I'm having trouble trying to route calls through an IP trunk for some reason.I've got the following two dial-peers:!dial-peer voice 5 pots description Primary Outgoing Line preference 1 destination-pattern 1T port 0/1/1 forward-digits all...

We continue to have random WAV files disappear.Ran DBWalker and found the following error,1218:(error) greeting is set to use a missing WAV file path:D:\CommServer\Stream Files\ConPlantMainAutoAttendant_Standard_MrGreeting_0ca980e3.wav How do we proa...

We have one subscriber of the 4 sub in our cluster that has occasional high CPU and we go into Code Yellow. Started about a week ago. Happens about 10 times during the business day.All subs have about the same load with number of phones/gateways, s...

Hi all,Why my 7970G is displaying wrong time while all others are with the right time?I'm using ccme4.2, the load file on my 7970 is SCCP70.8-2-2SR2S, my ios is 12.4(11)XW2.I've set the time-zone parameter on telephone-service.This issue is driving m...

rafael2gc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes