IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Have just installed IP Communicator onto Windows 2000 workstation but it doesn't load !!. I get a splash screen after running the audio tuning wizard andd there it hangs. Does anybody have any ideas....please ?Regardsscott.

sdawson35 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, hopefully easy question.I have an ATA186, which is just out of the box - no idea when it was bought, but it has not been used before.It gets an IP & registers OK to my CCME 3.3 system, I can look at the web page to check the config, BUT whist the...

pm115 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, I just installed callmanager 4.1(3) for the first time and running into a slight issue. The installation went fine with no errors and I can also register phones without problem.But, when i press "directory" button or "service" button ...

Hi,I have IP 7940 phones connected to an IP PBX. After the IP-PBX configuration was done, i plugged in the 7940 phone to get it on track, but unfortunately it didn't work. Now i see on the ip phone screen "TFTP timeout" and all the buttons are kind o...

Hi all,i have read some documents saying that the new nokia e-series phones with dual mode can be integrated with IPT.i have some questions :1- which CM version is supported ?2- What protocol (SCCP or SIP) and in case of SIP what is the requirement i...

Hello,Brief overview;- MGCP CallManager system- Two routers connected to each other; one is the LAN router that CM, phones and all other devices regard as their default gateway. The other router is the WAN router with FXO ports that are connected to...

I'm trying to setup the ability to send reports and alerts in CAR. However, after putting in a valid email id and password and the server ip address, when I try to send a report it still gives me the follwoing error:10011 System Error. Contact Syste...

Resolved! Phone DNS Settings

Can anyone tell me where the 7960/7940 ip phone gets its DNS information from. In the Networkin Configuration of the phone I have a IP address for DNS Server 1. This IP address is incorrect and needs to be changed. I have tried using "Unlocked Mod...

Hi I am trying to configure an MGCP transcoder on a 3825 Gateway IOS 12.4(5a) with a PVDM2-64.CCM is 4.1Could anyone be so kind as to post a "Step by Step" guide as to how to do this ?From a MRGL point it needs to be available to all users but only p...