cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! CME customer admin

Is there some trick to setting up a customer admin in CME? I have setup the username and password using the web admin customer name command, but when I got to the web site, it won't authenticate me. What am I missing?Thanks,Chris

I'm looking for information on SRST capacity across the 2800 series. In pulling up data sheets for the 2801, for example, I find this link http://cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6018/index.html , but it doesn't tell me how many phones it will support in ...

I am running CRS 4.0(4)_Build140, premium version. I have the ability to monitor and record calls through the Desktop Supervisor console, but when I try to playback the recordings I get the following message: "Error Occured When Attempting to Play t...

dcgozzler by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone explain to me the difference between these two designations? When I run the Application Summary for a customer in Historical Reports, I get different call stats then when I run a Contact Service Queue report for that same customer. Idea...

Dears i had 2 7912 ip phone ( SCCP ). I downloaded on one of the SIP image i want to download SCCP omage to it again, i tried to download it from cisco site but need password. Can i got the firmware from the second ip phone and then download it to th...

seegomaa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i am using CME4.0. Currently my phones are using sccp, is it possible to integrate sip into my voice LAN protocol together with sccp?I'd like to have x-lite(softphone) connected to CME to call my ip phones. is that possible

J_Vansen_S by Level 3
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have installed the AA with the extended services CD, i want to modify the times that the system repeat the AAMainMenu (5 for default). But there is no option in the configuration menu, and i can not modify this script with the Script Editor,...

At 11:22:25 on 04/03/2007 on cluster CCMSERVER-Cluster.Number of MediaListExhausted events exceed 0 within 60 minutesi am getting the rtmt alert from my callmanager kindly provide the solution to relove this issue thanks in advance sunny