IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all can anyone direct me to where I can get information as well as data for my company to switch over from PSTN to Voip ?? I am needing things like what equipment how much bandwidth cost of etc type of reading. Thank You

Resolved! qos for gateways

can someone explain to me how/where/if the incoming calls to a gateway have dscp/precedence applied.I see within Clusterwide Parameters under services, on CCM that there are settings there, but are these automatically applied to calls coming in via a...

reidg by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have CUM 4.2 set integrated with exchange 2003. I want to run the bulk subscriber tool to remove all the current voicemail messages from each users mail box. Since this is UM if I run this tool will it delete all the users email as well if so how c...

jamjam200 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a CallManager running CCM 5.1.1b.Would it be possible to remove 1 disk of this publisher and put it in another server (same hardware)?The main question is about licenses because my license files contains the MAC address of the publisher ...

Have just installed IP Communicator onto Windows 2000 workstation but it doesn't load !!. I get a splash screen after running the audio tuning wizard andd there it hangs. Does anybody have any ideas....please ?Regardsscott.

sdawson35 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, hopefully easy question.I have an ATA186, which is just out of the box - no idea when it was bought, but it has not been used before.It gets an IP & registers OK to my CCME 3.3 system, I can look at the web page to check the config, BUT whist the...

pm115 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, I just installed callmanager 4.1(3) for the first time and running into a slight issue. The installation went fine with no errors and I can also register phones without problem.But, when i press "directory" button or "service" button ...

Hi,I have IP 7940 phones connected to an IP PBX. After the IP-PBX configuration was done, i plugged in the 7940 phone to get it on track, but unfortunately it didn't work. Now i see on the ip phone screen "TFTP timeout" and all the buttons are kind o...

Hi all,i have read some documents saying that the new nokia e-series phones with dual mode can be integrated with IPT.i have some questions :1- which CM version is supported ?2- What protocol (SCCP or SIP) and in case of SIP what is the requirement i...