IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question regarding the setup of an off site branch...The branch has 2 pots lines coming into it and we would like use the pots line for toll free and local calls as well as 911...is there a way to give the 911 dialpeer precedence globaly so ...

joeharb by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can you tell me how to troubleshoot my IP Phones (7941g)Here's what I can see:1st phone = don't continue to boot up - both of the programmable buttons are just blinking alternately (green blink) = only headset button is lit, others do...

redrobish by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is from Cisco link about the codec complexity. I am assuming flex is the default. Then I shouldn't be able to use G729 for the dial-peer 1 voip, right? Since flex only support g711. ThanksHigh complexity:G.711 a-law and mu-law; G.726 @ 32k, 24k,...

hopefully a basic question.have CCM5 at the main office. then a remote location with 20 users. i'd like to take an existing cme 4.0 system to those users but have then registered with the main system first then the cme if WAN fails. i know its suppor...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Peers,just wanting to ask your thoughts on config of AAR.We have our region and locations available, but wanted to know:Once the AAR group is created, is assigning the AAR group only though each DN? (meaning BAT tool to apply to all?) or is there ...

jtphilies by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hii have a concept missing :what is the relationship between route patterns defined on CCM, and dial peers on gateway if h323 for example is the gateway control protocol, i mean if a user dials an external number (local,national,mobile,...) of course...

Have a CM 5.1 cluster deployed with 7941s/7961s. Server time shows correct while the phone time is offset by an hour. 7941s/7961s are running firmware version 8.2.1s (SCCP). If I reset the phone from Callmanager, time shows up fine on the phone. If y...

Hi,connected a 7911 phone and it started downloading the firware/application etc from CCM. All looked good, but next time I looked the phone is dead, no screen etc. Reboot briefly blinks the green lights for a second, then the red handset light come...

Hi.I have a IPCCX v 4.5 and i need to change the ip address of this server. Do anyone know how to do this ?I have tried to do that is specified here.http://cciev.wordpress.com/2006/06/04/changing-ip-address-registry-settings/But the service is in par...

knudsen-s by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Need to know if this is possible and if anyone can point me to some documentation on how to configure it.Five locations are residences that we want to deploy 7920's to. We want this to work through a linksys wireless router at the residence a...