IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Cisco7941G with CCM5.0(4a), we tried to use the Plantronics 26716-01 cable which it says it does not require any amplifier and can be directly connected to the phone as per following:http://www.headsetsdirect.com/accessories/26716-01.htmlBut the h...

jjia by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a production unity, vm only, that I will be migrating to a new server platform. On the new server, I have Unity installed up to the point of the telephony integration. On the DiRT procedure, I see that Unity must be completely installed befo...

Hi All,I have a CCM 4.1 configured at 2 differents site Cluster1 & Cluster2 linked by a trunk.Calls are flowing successfully over the trunk.I have configure the directory and can access them on each cluster.My problem is that i cannot access director...

Hi,I am having problems with an FXO card in the UK (BT is the telco). Could anyone please post a working Voice-port config for a single analogue BT line connected to an FXO port?I have tried numerous settings and can't get it to work. When I make an ...

Please have a look at the attachement. It is a screen shot of the error. I have no idea about the error. Its from CCM 4.1(2). I can open the webpage of CCM and I can see the phones as well but the status of phones says "Not Found". I have to go to th...

dear sir, We've cisco 3725 1 mgcp which have installed voice-card in to be act as dspfarm for resources. Request: We've purchased new cisco 3825 with below specifications: -Cisco3825-v/k9 - 3825 voice bundle , pvdm2-64,sp serv,64f/256dvwic-2mft-t1/...

chialun by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes