IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For some reason we have begun dropping calls. Our PRI comes into a 2651 XM/V. This only happens on calls to or from the outside world, which is why I believe its at the router instead of in CCM. I get a "Lost Communication with Remote" on Serial 0/0:...

kknuckles by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I thought that version 8.2.2 was due out this week to fix the DST issue with the 7941/61. Anyone know the status of this firmware or is it only avalible via TAC?Bug CSCsh124444

b.eman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FolksI have noticed the following behaviour in the said phones (7912 & 7906).When making a phone call to those phones, I see that the softkey answer appears on the display but it is greyed out. The system is a CM 4.2(3)I just want to know if this is ...

hii have E1 and CCM 5.0, I want to enforce a user/ip phone if he dials an external number (local, national,Mobile,...) to go outside merely through a specific port/channel on E1, since in CCM the E1 looks like one entity with no appearance of the 30 ...

UserA talking on the line, then UserB called him internally, UserB can?t know that UserA busy on the other line, then keep ringing 25 seconds until goes to voice mail. UserB thought UserA is not in the office.I want to configure a message that will b...

Hi there,a quick question. A client has a 2950 he uses for both voice and data. Apparently, all the interfaces a currently in vlan 10, and he uses f0/8 for his voice traffic. So i was asked to prioritise voice over data. Since the 2950 switch doesnt ...

achalante by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All One of my IP Phone user is experiencing when to access his Voicemail("your Inbox is full you cannot send and received new messages"..)but there is nothing left message in his message inbox,i tried to reconfig his account in unity server but s...

Hi all,I have VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 in my voice gateway (2821). These are configuration on provider's side :- isdn switch type Euro- framing no-crc4- linecode hdb3- network side- d-channel 16- timeslots 1-31Here is my configuration :network-clock-particip...

0600648902 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes