IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are using CCM 4.2(1) with CUE 2.3 (installed on the voice gateway). Now we want to import the users from CCM to the CUE for configuring the voicemail for the users. We have configured the user ids in the CCM with numeric characters only....like...

rv_viji by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there,this is the second time i'm sending this prb. It's regarding our unity server. Apparently, the unity server lost connectivity with our exchange box after the exchange server was upgraded. Ever since, before voicemails can be listened to, ...

achalante by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The situation is the following we are trying to install a cisco 7920 phone using an AP aironet 1240ag while connected to a switch that uses 2 vlans.When we plug the AP into the switch the DHCP server assigns a 192.168.10.XXX IP address which is the d...

Hello,there was a time change some days back, and all the IP phones on our network synchronised except one; a 7970. For reason, it's been very difficult changing it to the correct time/date. Anytime i try to update the settings on the phone from the ...

achalante by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I'm facing a problem now as i will trying to do a intersite connection from one office CCM to another office CCM. and the trunk.route pattern has created for both side. but however we not able to make to call to each other office. please any...

s7726563e by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In my script if number of calls waiting is > than 10 the caller get transfered to voicemail to leave a message. How can I report on the number of calls that were transfered to voicemail cause the queue limit was > 10Thanks

Hi,I would like to know if the license for Cisco device and 3rd-party device is different (although difference part number) or they share the same license pool in CCM database. How to distinguish between the basic and advance feature of 3rd-party SIP...

thr0237ab by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have the following problem,We have a cisco 2811 with 5 voice ports configured as followsvoice port 1 123-456-7890 FAXvoice port 2 123-456-7880 FAXvoice port 3 123-456-7870 FAXvoice port 4 123-456-7860 CONFvoice port 5 123-456-7850 CONFok whats hap...