IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we work on an upgrade from our callmanager cluster from 3.3(4) to 4.2(3). To test the upgrade we plan to set up a preproduction. The preproduction has its own subnet and a different naming convetion. It is possible to import the callmanager backup fr...

telefonie by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just applied the Daylight Savings Time (DST) patch to a CallManager in our test lab. The CCM is running 4.1(3)sr3c. The server OS is running 2000.4.3aSR8. After applying the CCM DST patch, I set the date to March 11th and the time to 1:55AM. T...

Ext. 3996 is trying to forward to x3986. Ext, 3886 phone indicates the calls are forwarded to x3986. When you dial 3996 it forwards, rings four times and the greeting heard is ?the extension is not available?. But when you directly dial 3986 (x3996 ...

Hi have a shared line accross a 7912 and an ATA for some reason when I try and call a route point from either the phone or the device plugged into the ATA I get a busy tone , I have checked CSS and Device pool , region and codec and all are correct h...