IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have got a voice detection trouble with my 7912 cisco phone, is there a way to manage the voice detection or to disable it without cisco call manager (my cisco phones are all running with the sip protocol).Thnak you very much for your answer.Bes...

We try to use 7941 IP Phones with SIP firmware for a special application (without Call Manager but SIP Proxy). Does anyone know if VAD parameters can be changed on the phone (like on IOS Gateways with "music-treshold" and "voice vad-time")? Need to i...

Resolved! DID

Hi all,I have configured a 3800 router and the call Manager 4.0I have DID configured but i rather use connection plar opx for the direct line.when i call from outside (21202285) it gets alright to the extension (5200).I want only the user of extensio...

Topology is as followsCCM 4.1(3) ----- H.323 Trunk ---- CME/CUESetup to go g.729 of the trunk and then transcode to g.711 to go to CUE. Calls into CME work find but when forwarding to CUE we get a fast busy. If we configure it to go g.711 all the w...

I have CCM 4.1(2) and using 3750 switches for DHCP. I often have this problem that when my phones (7912G) boot up, there directory services option is missing although the TFTP server IP (CCM in my case) is mentioned in dhcp configuraton under dhcp op...

I have two VG248's on my network registered with a CCM. The users started to complain about dropped calls. When I checked the VG logfile found a series of events (ex. 01/24/2007 8:53 a.m.), that I take is the VG rebooting. If it's so,then is happenin...

capciii by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes