IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Customer has call manager 4.2 and is using AD integration. Their AD is corporate-wide. When they search for a user from the phone directory button, the number shows as the full 11-digit number. Has anyone configured a way to have the call manager add...

rvincent by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a query. If I have 2 H323 Gateways in a Route Group in a Route List.Each H323 Gateway has a T1 connected to the PSTN.If i were to unplug the T1 from the 1st Gateway, will the outgoing calls failover to the 2nd Gateway?Currently, when I do t...

eug-c by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have just install 10MB layer 3 circuit between two 4507R at two different building.There is no priority commnad under policy-map...My question is that,1. Can I upgrade to different verison of image at 4506R to fix the problem??2. If not.. coz i lo...

jolo07310 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hiin Cisco Unified CallManager System Guide, Release 5.0(1), p80 it says:Each audio call includes two streams, one in each direction. Video calls have four or six streams (that is,two or three streams in each direction).Thus, if the link to the a rem...

msulieman by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have upgraded my 4.1.3 CCM to 5.0.4 version. At the process, I have configured the new administrator password.Actually, I can log on at the https://X.X.X.X/iptplatform and on CLI mode on server with the password that I have configured.I can't lo...

rdamaso by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes