IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DND

I have a user that has a 7940 IP phone that is used in our office and from his Home office he uses an IPC and the line that both of those are mapped to is in a hunt group. He can't use DND on those phones. I am running CME 4.0 (1)

Customer has call manager 4.2 and is using AD integration. Their AD is corporate-wide. When they search for a user from the phone directory button, the number shows as the full 11-digit number. Has anyone configured a way to have the call manager add...

rvincent by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a query. If I have 2 H323 Gateways in a Route Group in a Route List.Each H323 Gateway has a T1 connected to the PSTN.If i were to unplug the T1 from the 1st Gateway, will the outgoing calls failover to the 2nd Gateway?Currently, when I do t...

eug-c by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have just install 10MB layer 3 circuit between two 4507R at two different building.There is no priority commnad under policy-map...My question is that,1. Can I upgrade to different verison of image at 4506R to fix the problem??2. If not.. coz i lo...

jolo07310 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hiin Cisco Unified CallManager System Guide, Release 5.0(1), p80 it says:Each audio call includes two streams, one in each direction. Video calls have four or six streams (that is,two or three streams in each direction).Thus, if the link to the a rem...

msulieman by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have upgraded my 4.1.3 CCM to 5.0.4 version. At the process, I have configured the new administrator password.Actually, I can log on at the https://X.X.X.X/iptplatform and on CLI mode on server with the password that I have configured.I can't lo...

rdamaso by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes