IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,   For 3rd party ATA's , is it necessary to order Enhanced UCL license or can we just add essential  UCL as we do for Cisco ATA's?   Can I add redundant power supply to BE6M-M5-K9 appliance by ordering UCSC-PSU1-770W=? 

Hi all,   I'm in in the middle of something , the isp is receiving the following calls and somehowe its rejecting the calls. Please find below output: We are in the fase of the cisco uc project. At the moment incomings calls are working fine but outg...

monasir by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I have a problem in IP Telephony section. when i want to dial outside press the speaker button and dial the number it's goes hanging and there is no any response, but when i write the number and press the call button the call is estab...

I've taken over a system with over 1000 users in our system, some with multiple line appearances. Not all the line appearances have external phone number masks. I need to find them.Is there a report that I can generate to fine line appearances where ...

mbrown5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to create multiple route pattern for same long distance  . Now I am using 9 for the long distance for user a i want to use one gateway , for user b i want to use another gateway .What is the solution ?  Thanks   

elite2010 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Sir,     Good morning to you all.I would like to ask you to some question about outgoing call fail via sip trunk.We have 2 BE7K and last week we setup direct SIP trunk from CUCM to ITSP. SIP Trunk from CUCM and ITSP's SIP Proxy is connected and...

min ko by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team,   I wonder if Jabber for windows can work in survival mode (SRST) without using Presence (Phone mode only).There are documents that say for jabber to work on SRST you need the presence, but that does not make so much sense. Has anyone done t...