IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have a 2911 router that's currently configured to be a SIP trunk on CUCM along with media resources for transcoding, MTP and conference.  We have a request to remove this router from CUCM as a voice gateway and reconfigure it for use as a standalo...

voip7372 by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm am currently attempting to configure the Cisco 7960g IP phone however I'm not an IT guy so from a home office environment with nothing more than a freepbx server running on a laptop and tftp server running on my work laptop I'm getting configurin...

alexnunez by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi gents,   Need your expertise in something here. I have  a cluster with one pub, one sub and one IMP Presence.    Well i had a disaster which forced me  to rebuild the sub from ova. Good thing i was able to sync back from the pub and things are bac...

I have Cisco Unity 8.6 in my cluster. The point of this discussion is that the MWIs are not working for a particular extension, working fine with every other extension. Messages are coming for that extension but the only issue is with MWI. There are ...

I need some clarification about this option.  If I open RTMT and use the 'collect files' function (System > Trace & Log Central > Collect Files), is it safe to select 'delete collected log files from server'?   I would like to keep the disk space as ...

collect files.jpg
voip7372 by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes