IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

In order to better assist our agents.  We would like to know when a call is coming to them and from what line, so that we can give our users customized answer scripts and certain questions to ask.  We know that the Agent desktop can pipe this out to ...

Hello everyone,   I am a newbie in SIP, so far I was working on mgcp/h323/sccp. SIP is a big ocean, So please help me with good easy to understand document which will help me to start working on this - (I am layman in sip) I need: a. configuration of...

Hi all,   I'm having this sip trunk issue right now. Hope you guys can help me to find the solution for this case.   Issue : when the user (person who receive the call) end the call, it’s still connecting on the ip phone. But, If the call ends from i...

Hi all, Hey I have a question, (IOS 15.5), 2921   It results that I have a dial-peer when it is matched by a destination-pattern, instead of going anywhere it calls an service/tcl.   dial-peer voice 222 voip service myTCLservice destination-pattern 9...

So, I was asked to create an extension that forwards to cell phone as this new hire does not have a workstation yet.  Browsing around through forums, I saw someone mention create a translation pattern.  I see we have some in place now, but not sure o...

spurs2k18 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All -   I have a CUCM Cluster with 1 Pub and 2 Subs running 10.5.  The system has a PRI for outside calls.  I have a user that keeps getting calls with CLID of "unavilable@10.10.10.10" (where 10.10.10.10 is the ip address of the one subscriber....

Joe Price by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes