cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 2nd KEM for 8851

I'm planning to add 2nd KEM to Cisco 8851. When i plug the card in it's not getting any power. I'm provide POE and check the on the switch it provide 30 watts. I even try to used External power both way it power the 1st one but not the 2nd one. Am i ...

Hello, I follow the link to rebuild my pub-cucm. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/116946-technote-product-00.html#anc3 ----- step1. utils dbreplication stop >> To stop DB syn...

linfeng by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Nuance TTS Server

Anyone have a way from a cisco phone script of checking to see if the Nuance TTS server has an available license before trying to convert some text to a prompt? Cisco Unified CCX Administration System version: 10.5.1.11001-4 Nuance Vocalizer 5.0Nuanc...

In order to better assist our agents.  We would like to know when a call is coming to them and from what line, so that we can give our users customized answer scripts and certain questions to ask.  We know that the Agent desktop can pipe this out to ...