cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

No caller ID/calling number received from the analog gsm gateway and dtmf issue

Hi All, We have an Analog GSM Gateway currently connected to the Voice Gateway via FXO Port. Once we are calling the Number on the GSM Gateway which has a incoming configuration on the Voice Gateway to CUCM, caller ID/calling number is unknown. This ...

7975 Dead after Hard Reset

I have a 7975 IP Phone.I did a Soft Reset with 123456789*0# and it got stuck in upgrading.Then I did a Hard Reset with 3491672850*# and now I can see all the lights of the phone turning on and off just for once and then black screen for eternity. I'v...

Resolved! MOH Audio Source

We are running CUCM 11 and had uploaded a new Music On Hold Audio file (NewAudio).  We set the Music On Hold Audio Source 1,2,and 3 to point to this new file (NewAudio).  Everything worked fine.  Now we want to change it back to the SampleAudioSource...

dtom by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

cisco ip phone 7940 series

HI: We have a problem with 3 cisco ip phones series 7940, for a reason we dont know they have become useless.. and the message on the screen is UNPROVISIONED, you please tell us how we can fix it. thank you  Miguel Morales Quinta Del Mar  619-56...

qdelmar01 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes