IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello I have a series of ip phones to be converted from MPP to ENTERPRISE. The classic firmware upgrade procedure is not the correct one, and the Uprade Enterprise Enable entry is missing from the provisioning page. Is there an alternative procedure?

lino_np01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently I received a courtesy notice stating that Cisco Unified MeetinPlace is end of life. In the notice it states after January 31, 2018 the product will be disconnected.To me this means, after January 18th, our WebEx to MeetingPlace integration w...

CUCM System version: 9.1.2.14900-14 Cisco IP Communicator 8.6.3.0   We have a group that uses a shared extension. The users have their own direct line on their softphones and then they have the shared extension below that.  I have one user of the sha...

bwolf by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Here is my scenario, and I was hoping someone could give me some input. Sales team, want to have their direct numbers with SNRSales team has Jabber and uses Hunt Pilot for their main number, they don't want their mobiles to ring when the hunt pilo...

andri by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm having an issue with a bunch of phones rebooting and re-registering. The phones have have an error message on them that says"VPN Not Configured"I've checked my UCM and all my services and I don't see anything weird. Network is fine, nothing ba...