IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a CP-8851 that is brand new running 12.0.1 SR1.  I do not have CUCM.  When I attempt to "downgrade" the firmware to the latest MPP firmware (11.1.1) it fails.  No errors are given.  The new firmware just shows up as "Inactive" with a green che...

BradTOK by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi  i have Cisco 7970 with sip software and he works with Elastix system , i have another device like that and he work normally , i config the normally device before 2 years ago , but now i forgot  who i can upload the dailplan.xml to my device , my ...

Murad* by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking to upgrade the firmware of my 8851 IP phones.  Some of the info I've found regarding the process say to use an SFTP transfer of the firmware files to the root directory.  I was wondering why they suggest to do it this way, is there someth...

bwolf by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes