IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Speech Connect

Hi community,   I´m configuring speech connect in CUC 11.5, everything works well, the only problem is that I am not able to change the language in wich Unity answer to the user, I´ve seen in previous releases change the language was not supported.  ...

Hello All,   We just bought a Cisco 2921 and wish to use for CME an IP phones 8861 wish to know if something extra is needed before i can commence with the deployment.   Attached below the sh version an sh license   

Divambe by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear    im trying to create dial-peer voice pots but its shown an error: could not add peer as per attached pic   The "ERROR: could not add peer" error message is displayed on the IOS voice gateway when an attempt is made to add a dial peer to an exi...

A little background.  I have a 2811 at a client site setup with a single sip trunk.  It worked at the client's old site.  It no longer accepts inbound calls  Nothing has been changed in terms of the config.  I have a 2851 at home as a lab.  I had it ...