Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Folks,I have a branch 2811 router on which I am trying to setup conferencing and transcoding locally. We installed a PVDM2-48 on the router. I configured the router using guide from cisco.com however now when I try to make a conference call parties g...

mparekh by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have implemented t37 over a router 2651xm with ios Version 12.2(15)T12.I have a problem with offramp function, when I try to send a email from direction of my company to fax in the PSTN, it´s display the following error: Apr 14 16:42:30.418: %LAPP_...

Hi, I've got a problem putting reception calls on park on CM4.0(2a). All our users are extension mobility users and have the call park retrieval ticked, they are able to put calls on park and retrieve them. However the reception can't, she gets an er...

After upgrade from Callmanager 3.3.5 to 4.1.2 sr1 all phones that have Lines Mapped on 7914 side cars attached to 7960 phones.Problem answering calls, you have to press the line button or the answer softkey in order to pickup the incoming call.If I m...

bclarke by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can 7900 series Cisco IP Phones be 'daisy chained'? i.e. Can an IP phone be connected into the PC 10/100 port on the back of another IP Phone? I know an AC power adaptor would be needed for all phones after the one directly on the power inline switc...

swvaroot by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes