Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,I'm trying to understand the various IM and video/meeting applications available to a customer without a UC deployment.  Is it limited to Jabber and Webex Connect?  If so, what are the major differences and the limitations of these?  Thanks.

response3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What's Pictrivia?It's a trivia presented as a picture - more picture, less words. If you   love  solving puzzles, racking your brains on brain teasers,you would   love  this one.Who can participate?It's open to all. You can participate on Facebook, T...

morao by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have a project of connecting 2 Siemens Hi-Path PBX and we would like to use Cube to create a Sip trunk between our two location.I found a document on cisco website with a design (please see attachment), and I'm wondering if the use of 1 Voi...

Resolved! Unusual Request

I just got an unusual request from the VP of Information Technnology asking if ther is any way to forward an extension to a cell phone (I know how to do that), but also have the extension receive the call as well.  We are using CUM version 6.1.3.2000...

isteam by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am investigating the possibility of scripting the process of initiating a reboot of a DMP (4400G running 5.3). This is intended for our helpdesk staff to aid in troubleshooting without giving them access to the DMM or DMP directly. Ideally the anal...

pwwalski1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I blew out a vsom stand vsms msp ru's so that I can have two stand alone boxes (both vsom & vsms on one box) one for lab and the other for production . . One one box I am able to get it up and running on 6.3.2 on the other I have have created my raid...