Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hii want to use barge functionnality in CCM 4.1SR2I have two ip phone with extension mobility activate. And have a shared line. When user1 is online for the shared line. User 2 doesn't have barge softkey appear when he select the shared line on his p...

eric.bias by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a WS-X6624-FXS card installed in Catalyst 6506 with CCM 3.3.2spC and a vg200 IOS gateway.The FXS ports supply ~26v instead of 48V expected.The problem is that the connected faxes does not handel a call because they need min. 33V (according FA...

In terms of conference calling capabilities, what is the difference between the 7912G and the 7940G.Also,In terms of purchasing, how do I know to buy a phone with a user station license or a CCME station user license.CCM 4.1(3)Thanks in advanceCarlos

csanchez by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Group routing

Hi,I want to create a line group with member which have extension mobility enable. Just want to know is the behavior of routing process if no member is logging. does the system try each member and deduce not available or system check one time that no...

eric.bias by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes