Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,    My CCNA Collab is expiring in couple of months. Looking towards next level CCNP Collab.    Question:  . Do I have to take all 4 exams within 2 months to re certify CCNA Collab? Cisco website says any one 300-0XX exam is require to be rece...

DJ2018 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   I configured Webex Hybrid Call Service Connect for some users. I set the Busy Trigger on all of my lines to 1. If I answer a call from deskphone and a second call comes on my number, it is forwarded to cloud and all of my Webex Teams client...

Dear All,              I would like to know, what will be the error ,for SIP call unsuccessful case. I have attached the successful case and unsuccessful case. In successful packet I can see fully SIP flow, and when I see unsuccessful packet , after ...

Zayar Win by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I configured Speed dial option on Phone  but in Phone it is not showing configured speed dial on right side of the display only showing 3 speed dial on left side.But I can see on Phone total 10 line buttons. And also Abbreviated dialing also not supp...

Resolved! NIM-2BRI NT/TE

I've configured many NIM-2BRI cards in 4321 with success but in 4331 the same commands can't make the card work. I've tried different other commands with no success. If anyone knows something useful for this to work please share it with us. The probl...

silvakizir by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes