Meet and connect with other members who use Cisco Technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Cisco Software

Cisco Software training materials and resources for Enterprise Agreements, Smart licensing and Smart...

4205 Posts

Cisco Start

Engage with your peers and Cisco about enterprise-class technology tailored to small and medium-size...

218 Posts

Collaboration

Engage with your peers and Cisco about collaboration products such as contact center, IP telephony, ...

215108 Posts

DevNet Hub

Connect with other Cisco technology experts on developing tools for collaboration, networking, secur...

27332 Posts

Data Center and Cloud

Professionals using or considering Cisco data center technologies can join the conversation to discu...

42579 Posts

Internet of Things (IoT)

Collaborate with your peers and Cisco on all areas of IoT to discuss what happens when the internet ...

223 Posts

Networking

Collaborate with peers and Cisco on all aspects of your network, including Cisco Digital Network Arc...

286119 Posts

Online Tools and Resources

Find tools and resources to streamline your service and parts logistics questions, technical documen...

7921 Posts

Security

Explore the security forums and share your expertise about firewalls, email and web security, Identi...

198487 Posts

Service Providers

Explore information and join discussions with peers and Cisco about Next-Generation Internet, MPLS, ...

17022 Posts

Services

Interact with peers and Cisco about Cisco Services including design, analytics, CSR and ServiceGrid,...

5434 Posts

Wireless - Mobility

Connect with peers and Cisco on all aspects of wireless tech including security and network manageme...

56982 Posts

Activity in Technology and Support

Add custom metadata to WxCC to fetch Calabrio metadata

We are looking to pass Idle/Wrap-up Codes and Queue metadata and map it from Calabrio ONE side to WxCC side. how can this be done in WxCC?There is a document attached (Calabrio documentation) but it is talking about creating global variables in wxcc ...

aismail82 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SDWAN to umbrella registration issue

hi i have configured Umbrella Secret and key for Umbrella dns integration. DIA is configured for this VPN. i am not able to see SDWAN router on umbrella portal. on c-edge (router 8200 v17.09.03a) sh sdwan umbrella device-registration DEVICE NAME STAT...

nareh84 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Supporting data rates below mandatory

I was recently advised to set 24Mbps as the minimum mandatory data rate and 18Mbps as supported. I'm wondering if having one supported data rate below the minimum mandatory data rate is considered best practice. I had been under the impression that t...

Resolved! Cisco packet tracer help

I am new to PT and taking the online intro course.In the sector Video - Deploying Devices Example they connected home router to a webcam. I tried connecting mine on my PT but it keep getting connection error: The cable cannot be connected to this por...

hiroyu by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

C9300 Not able to get into ROMMON

Hello all, I am trying to get into ROMMON on a C9300 switch. I was attempting to get the switch on our Meraki dashboard and missed a step during the configuration/onboarding and would need to start the process over. I have followed the steps as indic...

9300 Cleanup Fail

Hello, all.On a couple of stacks, when I run "install remove inactive" I get the following message:install_remove: START Thu Sep 12 12:02:24 EST 2024FAILED: install_remove : The input file INVALID is not a valid fileIt is version 16.5.1a.Here is the ...

harmank78 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to upgrade Cisco 9200 Switch from USB in ROMON the Mode.

Hello Pros, I was trying a Brand new Cisco 9200 Catalyst switch to Latest IOS firmware.  I was able to upload the Image successfully. I would see it in the flash: But when I gave command show version it was showing the old Image. So I was trying to c...

my ASR 1004 is flooded with below error msg

BST: %IOSXE-2-PLATFORM: R0/0: kernel: EXT2-fs error (device sda1): ext2_lookup: deleted inode referenced: 3170306  BST: %IOSXE-2-PLATFORM: R0/0: kernel: EXT2-fs error (device sda1): ext2_lookup: deleted inode referenced: 3170329  BST: %IOSXE-2-PLATF...

L3 switch can't resolve fqdn

Hi, I am setting up smart licensing on several L2 and one L3 switch. L2 is working fine, L3 not. It seem that fqdn's can't be resolved.On L3 dns server is set up. There is a transit VLAN between L3 and the firewall. When I specify the source in ping ...

mcgiga by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to Edit multiple AP at once in 9800 WLC?

I have 9800 WLC with 500 AP which pointed to the main primary controller and would like to configure a secondary controller but I can't figure out how to have this to accomplish at once without going to every AP and edit one by one.Thanks 

Cisco AP 9136I connected to Cisco 9300L-48PF PoE+ switchport

Hello, Has anyone worked with Cisco AP 9136I-ROW and Cisco 9300L-48PF-4X-E switches. What was AP power draw? According to AP deployment guide, the AP will draw 24.4W power from the switchport and still be running with reduced performance. Did the AP ...

stack switches C9200 don't boot

Hello all,I have 2x C9200 and trying to connect using stack cables. but once I connect, they reboot and stay in the following state on both switches:  boot: attempting to boot from [flash:cat9k_lite_iosxe.17.12.04.SPA.bin]boot: reading file cat9k_lit...

e2andreas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does C9500-48Y4C-A support both SFP and SFP+ RJ45 module

Does C9500-48Y4C-A support both SFP and SFP+ RJ45 module? Have checked the https://tmgmatrix.cisco.com/?npid=50 Cisco Optics-to-Optics Interoperability Matrix for combability, it is on the list. But from Cisco commerce online configuration, there is ...

Purpose of the native VLAN in modern networks?

Hello,Can someone please shed some light on the purpose of a native VLAN in a modern network?I’ve seen the classic explanation, as outlined in this previous post:https://community.cisco.com/t5/switching/why-native-vlan-is-used/td-p/2694265Ahmed Muhi'...

a1111 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.

Top Experts - Last 30 Days