Meet and connect with other members who use Cisco Technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Cisco Software

Cisco Software training materials and resources for Enterprise Agreements, Smart licensing and Smart...

4029 Posts

Cisco Start

Engage with your peers and Cisco about enterprise-class technology tailored to small and medium-size...

212 Posts

Collaboration

Engage with your peers and Cisco about collaboration products such as contact center, IP telephony, ...

214355 Posts

DevNet Hub

Connect with other Cisco technology experts on developing tools for collaboration, networking, secur...

27161 Posts

Data Center and Cloud

Professionals using or considering Cisco data center technologies can join the conversation to discu...

42188 Posts

Internet of Things (IoT)

Collaborate with your peers and Cisco on all areas of IoT to discuss what happens when the internet ...

214 Posts

Networking

Collaborate with peers and Cisco on all aspects of your network, including Cisco Digital Network Arc...

283875 Posts

Online Tools and Resources

Find tools and resources to streamline your service and parts logistics questions, technical documen...

7709 Posts

Security

Explore the security forums and share your expertise about firewalls, email and web security, Identi...

192857 Posts

Service Providers

Explore information and join discussions with peers and Cisco about Next-Generation Internet, MPLS, ...

16921 Posts

Services

Interact with peers and Cisco about Cisco Services including design, analytics, CSR and ServiceGrid,...

5343 Posts

Wireless - Mobility

Connect with peers and Cisco on all aspects of wireless tech including security and network manageme...

56405 Posts

Activity in Technology and Support

Anyconnect client login process stuck, when DAP is enabled

I have a brand new pair of Cisco FTD virtual running v7.4.1 code.  When DAP is enabled with hostscan scanning look for Crowdstrike AV >= v5.0 and presence of Windows domain membership registry string, the Anyconnect client gets stuck at the "Please c...

Resolved! NAT for ping ICMP from outside to inside via ASAv

Hi, I am 4-year student to university of since from Vietnam. I have a problem about ping ICMP through ASA. I can ping from R2 from outside to 4.0.0.1 of DMZ or 8.0.0.1 of inside. I can ping from DMZ via inside. Can also ping from DMZ and inside to go...

ThienareMargo_0-1715574735435.png

Issues with transferring files from switch to TFTPd64

HelloI don't know if this is the right forum, but i recently switched to Windows 11 and ever since i have been having issues with transferring a file from a switch to my computer via TFTP, for example a config backup using the command "copy start tft...

Skjoedt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! crypto pki trustpoint TP-self-signed

Hi,I have a core switch(4506e) connected to 6 edge switches(2960)..Each switch is configured with crypto pki trustpoint TP-self-signed WHat is this exactly and whats its use? Also, when i connect other 2960 with core, it automatically takes this cryp...

nexus 7000 eem not runnig cli commands

Hi, I am tryning to run a python script from a eem to send an email and I notice that I am no capable of running any cli command from the eem.  eem example: event manager applet sendemail event cli match "conf t" action 0.5 cli command "enable" actio...

DUO Global Authentication Preference

Good morning/Afternoon/Evening! We've recently purchased a bunch of the DUO hardware tokens and are looking to put them out to the agency. We have a mixed group of people who are currently using the app and getting phone calls for authentication. I w...

JRon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Unable to factory reset cisco 9300L switch to default settings.

Hello All,We are unable to reset our switch to the factory settings.  Its a new switch out off the box that we configured (attempted to configure) and hosed it up.  The factory default password isn't working user ID cisco and PW using the system SN. ...

New2Cisco by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FMC Managed FTD Device CLI Password

I have an FTD device that is managed through FMC and working properly.I'm trying to log in to the console port as "admin" but the passwords we use here are not working.the default Admin123 also does not work.is there any direction someone can point m...

Lee Dress by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

C9130AXI-B unable to get IP address from DHCP Server

Hello All,I cannot get C9130AXI-B Access Point to get IP addresses from DHCP Server.ConfigurationDHCP Server (dhcpserver.de) is on Win 11, connected to Cisco Catalyst C1200-8FP-2G PoE switchC9130AXI-B running EWC image v17.12.03 connected to the same...

ybp2000_0-1715281262463.png
ybp2000 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.

Top Experts - Last 30 Days