Meet and connect with other members who use Cisco Technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Cisco Software

Cisco Software training materials and resources for Enterprise Agreements, Smart licensing and Smart...

2642 Posts

Cisco Start

Engage with your peers and Cisco about enterprise-class technology tailored to small and medium-size...

135 Posts

Collaboration

Engage with your peers and Cisco about collaboration products such as contact center, IP telephony, ...

209404 Posts

For Developers

Connect with other Cisco technology experts on developing tools for collaboration, networking, secur...

29600 Posts

Data Center and Cloud

Professionals using or considering Cisco data center technologies can join the conversation to discu...

39889 Posts

Internet of Things (IoT)

Collaborate with your peers and Cisco on all areas of IoT to discuss what happens when the internet ...

151 Posts

Networking

Collaborate with peers and Cisco on all aspects of your network, including Cisco Digital Network Arc...

270366 Posts

Online Tools and Resources

Find tools and resources to streamline your service and parts logistics questions, technical documen...

6772 Posts

Security

Explore the security forums and share your expertise about firewalls, email and web security, Identi...

181049 Posts

Service Providers

Explore information and join discussions with peers and Cisco about Next-Generation Internet, MPLS, ...

16230 Posts

Services

Interact with peers and Cisco about Cisco Services including design, analytics, CSR and ServiceGrid,...

4644 Posts

Wireless - Mobility

Connect with peers and Cisco on all aspects of wireless tech including security and network manageme...

52928 Posts

Activity in Technology and Support

setting up my ap 3700

1) Can we configure AP AIR-CAP370I-E-K9 (atonomous)t o make the user from the organization to authrize automaticaly by MAC filtering without provide any credential.? how ?2) (atonomous) can we create guest access with limited time access.  how ?I do...

NAT problems

I'm looking at about 30 branch offices connecting to one HQ through VPN(using pat). The internet becomes very slow quickly and upon checking NAT the translations are getting to 131062 fast and capping there. What might be the problem?

DVRK by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AP not joining vWLC

Hi community. I have installed an vWLC AIR-CTVM-K9, version 8.5.182.0 - straight from the .ova with standard config. in my ESXI 6.7,  Meaning I haven't changed anything.I have a couple of AP's cisco AIR-CAP2702I-E-K9 - Cisco IOS Software, C2700 Softw...

CRITICAL - threshold-crossed

I have reviewed the Faults tab and I found some records like this:   Affected Object: comp/prov-VMware/ctrlr-[DVS_HX-VM-NETWORK]-VCMEGA/vm-vm-3589 Description: TCA: CPU usage average value(compHostStats15min:cpuUsageAvg) value 100% raised above thres...

iguazo by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Catalyst 9800-L Seems to Ignore ip tacacs source-interface command

I have a 9800-L-F currently running 17.3.5b (though this was happening on 17.3.x as well). With either ip tacacs source-interface GigabitEthernet0 or ip tacacs source-interface GigabitEthernet0 vrf Mgmt-intf commands configured, the WLC still uses vl...

Tony M by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

9800 Controller netflow exporter

Hi we have an 9800 Controller and we are using SDA Wireless, we have setup our DNA center server as our netflow exporter. I would like to know if we can export our flows to more than one flow export server in the same SSID. Example: SSID Corp - Expor...

Calisti Installation Error

Hello, I tried to follow the guide to install Calisti on my k8s cluster (1.22.12) with 2 nodes (1 master and 1 slave).  As you can see below, the installation stopped at the following point...(in verbose mode). Any guidance on how to resolve this is ...

philiwon by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PRI EI CARD

Hi champs, i am trying the add the NIM-2MFT-T1/E1 card in the CUCM (12.5) and the CARD is installed in 4451X. I configured SIP Trunk between CUCM and VG4451. i can only add the FXO/FXS Card in the CUCM which is showing in the Module 0 is there any co...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.