TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all, We have a deployment with Conductor + Telepresence Server. At TMS Configuration > Conference Settings, the conference name is on the field "Default conference title", and using Smart Scheduler it is possible to modify it while booking. But ...

Hi, I have VCS-E and VCS-C connect like this..  ( X8.1) (1001) Movi--Internet----VCSE---TraversalZone--VCS-C----Movi(1002) Call between 1001 --> 1002  fail with search log " request timeout " if set Media Encryption mode in TraversalZone  to any opti...

Hi,  We currently have one telepresence SX20 that was bought long time ago but rarely in used.  We have been using it previously to  VC to colleagues from other locations who have SX20 as well.   Can I know beside calling from device to device?   ...

Lynn L by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have this problem regarding on the new camera (RMA) Cisco PreciscoHD 1080p 4XS2. When we tried to connect the camera on the SX20 for the first time, we got a pop message on the screen stated "the camera is being upgraded". I know its a norm...

giodias01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes