Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I know how to enable calendar integration for a single user using the User config, however, I would like to enable it for all of my users.  I don't want to log into User Config as my users and check the box, and want to do them all at once?Is there a...

Hi everybody,I am going to install a CWMS (new on-prem solution) and customer has a CUCM 8.0. This version is not supported. Will the performance of the CWMS be degraded in any aspect due to the lack of CUCM? or will it just  loose the capacity of jo...

jhormias by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,I need some help on CSA installation/upgrade.I have a Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition SP2 with CSA v5.2.0.282 installed.I want to upgrade/install CSA.Am I right on that I can install the latest version of CSA (6.0.2.151) on this wi...

tdudas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,GreetingsHere I am facing a issue that I have few EMservices in Phone servicesAfter creating the Device Profile and trying to subscribe the EMservice.But in that Select the service: dropdown I am not getting the EMservice which is in phone ser...