Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! UCCX & WebService

Hi All, We have many UCCX "V7.x" centers arround the world, and we want to establish listener on each uccx to communicate data when events arrived (calls, end calls....) and some reporting statistics to a centralized java web application. I don't rea...

younssiga by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a user that is not able to use CUPC. When you run it, the splash screen comes up and after a few minutes it just disappears. I am attaching the uc-client.log file to see if someone can make sense of the problem. It also does this for any user ...

Hello,We faced a problem with HD usage on cisco unity.  When I check the diskusage see:admin:show statusHost Name    : UnityDate         : Fri Dec 2, 2011 00:34:15Time Zone    : Europe/ParisLocale       : en_US.UTF-8Product Ver  : 6.1.1.2000-3Platfor...

I've tried the troubleshoot guide to restart node services.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_4_0/troubleshooting/401/crs401st.pdfbut the CRS admin page still cannot be displayed.  Pls kindly advise ...