Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HelloI have a Router 1700 running IOS 12.3(7) is a small office with 3 IP phones connecting those phones to our main Call Manager 6.1, the issue is with the incoming calls from the PSTN, the router has a card VIC2-FXO with 2 lines. When someone call ...

Dear Team:I plan to have a 2811 with VIC2-4FXO=,  VIC-4FXS/DID=, VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1=I also plan to have 2 G711 conferencing resources.Now when I go to the DSP calculator it tells me I need a PVDM2-48.  Ok how is this calculated?Please keep in the mind ...

fdelgado5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hello,We have Unity 5 with Exchange 2007 SP1 on Windows 2003 SP1 Enterprise server.  We want to upgrade Exchange to SP2 or SP3 but I could not find enough information, may not have looked in right places.Does anyone have Unity with Exchange 2007 with...

pkpatel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have a couple cisco 7912 and but no reason start working, I perform hard reset on those phones, but the main issue is the phone start and when the DHCP is checking for the IP address the phone resets, there other procedure for fix this issue.T...